Saturday, October 13, 2012

Worldwide Photowalk

This would be the fourth time I am attending Scott Kelby's Worldwide Photowalk, three times led by the Tilak Hettige.  Picked-up Tilak at his house.

Meet-up is at the University of the Philippines Oblation by 8AM.  Tilak would be briefing the photowalkers.  After the walk, we would be having a "bonding time" at the Chocolate Kiss Cafe.


Gave a pin button as souvenir for the attendees (designed by my niece) with the message "I am a Photo Walker".  There were 38 photographers who were able to make it.


What really capped-off the photo walk is the bonding after the walk as we expand our photographer friends.

Dropped off Tilak at his house, cleaned up the list of the photo walkers so that those wait listed who were able to join would be able to submit their entry.  Went to SM Mall of Asia to buy the dog food and soap for Tsubasa then dropped my gear at the house.

Proceeded to Glorietta to attend the anticipated Mass.  Then, treat my friends at Chili's.

Went home then proceeded to Rizal Funeral Homes to attend the wake of my aunt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home