Saturday, December 22, 2012

Saturday Gala Before Christmas

Would be attending the anticipated Mass.  Decided to be early and see what movie I can watch.  Uh-oh! Watched them all... even the 2012 last night in Star Movies.  Although, what is being shown in the cinema is in 3D.  And I don't understand "The New Wave MMFF".  Isn't the Metro Manila Film Festival officially starts every Christmas day?

Thus, decided to just hang-out, window shop (hopefully not exercise my credit card hand swipe LOL) while waiting for the start of the anticipated Mass.

Had lunch of Go Greek!'s lamb chop platter at Food Choices.  Then, update my blog.  (wink)


Oh, men! Missed Cloud Atlas. Should have watched it (or should I?). It's included in one of the worst movies for 2012.  Hehehe!  Guess back to window shopping.

Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Italianni's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home