Sunday, May 05, 2013

Film Scanner

It is our camera club's monthly meeting.  Venue is at the National Press Club Building in Intramuros.

There really is no activity other than the judging for "Long Exposure", "Women at Work" and shoot during the club's outing.

One of those who attended brought along a film scanner he bought at CD-R King?!  And it does not need to be connected to a computer.  Did a demo and made me decide to buy one as soon as the meeting ended.  Now, I can convert the photos I took using my lomo cams!  c",)


After the meeting, was dropped off at Glorietta, went to CD-R King to buy the film scanner, ate at Pho Bac before proceeding home.

Tried my new "toy" and here's one of the images scanned.  (Can't seem to find my album containing the photos I took using my lomo cams.)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home