Friday, August 09, 2013

Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters

A holiday, thus, planned for a movie marathon.  It would Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters and RED 2.  Tomorrow, thinking of Wolverine.

Have my niece in tow, bought first the tickets and had breakfast at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.  Then, went to Mary Mother of Hope Chapel at The Landmark before proceeding to the cinema.

From http://www.percyjacksonthemovie.com/us/

A group of young demigods, was tasked to do a quest to retrieve the Golden Fleece that would help save their home.  And throughout the adventure, the prophesy hangs heavy on Percy, that is, he might be the one to either save or destroy Olympus.  There's action, comedy and great CGI.  Looks like there will be a part 3 as the prophesy still has to occur.

After the movie, since there is still lots of free time for our next movie, had lunch at Food Choices, went to Glorietta 5 to check-out the new stores in the said mall.  Loved Pylones!  So many bric-a-brac to find.  Also bought shirts on sale at Uniqlo.  My niece is smiling.... c",)

Then, on to our next movie.

While the movie was going-on, received a call that Teresita is doing a public scandal at our house.  What to do but leave the movie and go back home.  Lucky for her I did not find her there when my niece and I arrived or I will throw on her face that it is my money that helped her get out of Singapore jail.  Hmpt!



My brother was brought to the emergency room yesterday due to stroke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home