Saturday, October 12, 2013

Kung Fu Divas

Finally, would be watching the movie I wanted to watch.  Missed it last Thursday since watched Escape Plan and Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2 instead.

It's like if Judy Ann Santos would star in a comedy movie, I would watch it (Judy Ann is known for drama).  If Robin Padilla would star in a comedy movie, I would watch it (Robin Padilla is known in action genre).  And if Marian Rivera would star in a comedy movie, I, too, would watch it.


A comedy, action movie wherein to beauty pageant rivals became allies when people they care about would be put in danger.  Funny.  One would wonder what it is about the panties... weh!  It has puns and satire.  "Thank you for that wonderful question."  c",)

Since there is still time before the anticipated Mass, ticked-off items in my to-do list including batery operated mini-shredder, belt, eco bag (bought using Sodexho gift certificate bought with my Citibank reward points).

After, attended the anticipated Mass and treat my friends at Chili's.  Since it is the final game of the UAAP, many La Salle students are at Chili's cheering while watching the basketball game on TV.  Wise move--instead of buying PhP4,000 worth of ticket from scalpers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home