Wednesday, October 09, 2013

My Day

Day 3.  And, my day!

Will meet my friends for lunch at a Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante.  But since I am looking for Bryan Peterson's Understanding Photography Field Guide (I have looked at all the bookstores in Glorietta), decided to start at Greenbelt.  Wrong move.  The shops at Greenbelt opens at 11AM!

So, had breakfast at McDonald's instead before walking my way to Glorietta.

The lunch was fun.  It sure was nice to meet friends and share anecdotes while having sumptuous lunch.

After, dropped by Greenbelt Chapel to thank Him for all the graces He bestowed on me.

Proceeded home to rest before proceeding to The Emerald Garden Restaurant to buy some take-out food since my family and friends would be celebrating at home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home