Sunday, December 29, 2013

10,000 Hours

Since I was not able to attend the anticipated Mass, went to the mall to attend the Mass.

Was early, so had my breakfast first at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.  My usual is an eggs ben.

After the Mass, bought a discounted movie ticket for 10,000 Hours.  While waiting for my movie to start, had a quick Mongolian lunch at Food Choices, dessert at Vanilla Cupcake Bakery & Cafe, bought some items in my list.

Seems the movie is loosely based on Sen. Panfilo Lacson, the Kuratong Baleleng, and possibly where the senator was in hiding when a warrant of arrest was put on him.  Hope the audience would not think the movie are the actual facts, similar to what they think about The Da Vinci Code.

After the movie, scoured possible mobile phone which Mai may be interested. Got flyers on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home