Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Doing my next batch of Christmas shopping.  Thus, left early and was at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf for brunch while waiting for the mall to open.  After completing my Brek 'O Day, decided to walk to The Landmark.  Woah!  The department store is already open even before 10AM.  So, started to check-off items in my Christmas list.  Also bought some items at the supermarket.  Left all my purchases the package counter... the better to shop for more.  LOL

Withdraw from the ATM.  Doing it late will have me lining up.  Bought a ticket for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.  Just strolled while waiting for my movie to begin.


Second of the trilogy, the Dwarves led by Thorin Oakenshield, and Bilbo Baggins, a Hobbit, has reached the Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor, with challenges encountered along the way.  Then, there's the love triangle among a she-elf, an elf and a dwarf.  Haven't read the book but surfing the internet, it seems the she-elf is not in the book.  Well, it gave an excuse for an elf to join the fight (spoiler).  There's lots of action and I think this is better than the first.  It also have a "bitin" ending, that it prompts me to surf the internet the ending of the book.  LOL

Ate a quick, late lunch at Food Choices and continued my Christmas shopping at The Landmark.  Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at New Bombay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home