Sunday, December 08, 2013

Christmas Shopping

I am late in my Christmas list.  Usually, when December steps in, I have already checked-off the items in my Christmas list.  November seems to pass quickly.  Must be because of the recent events in the Philippines.  Earthquake in October; Typhoon Yolanda in November.

So, decided that my (usual) rest day will be spent on partially completing my Christmas list.  I usually do it by batches.  This time, it is the batch for my nieces and nephews.  Wanted to be there once the mall opens.

Had brunch first at the The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (CBTL).  Again with my usual visitor, the langaw (fly).  The mambabarang (witch) is persistent.  Yesterday, there was a langaw at The Aristocrat and so at Dekada.  But my guardian angel is ever watchful as I, or someone else, gets to see and ward off the langaw.  Was at CBTL until the mall opens.

As soon as the mall opens, checked-off my to-dos.

1)  Withdraw
2)  Buy toys at The Landmark
3)  Have toys gift-wrapped at The Landmark

Then my niece called.  She'll be joining.  Alas!  Someone to help carry my purchases.

4)  Buy cosmetics for teener at Beauty Bar
5)  Reusable BagsGo at Rustan's

Brunch at Pancake House since my niece is hungry.

6)  Money enclosure at National Bookstore--used my points for the purchase
7)  Gifts at Forever 21
8)  Load-up mPass in preparation for our Metro Manila Film Festival movie marathon.
9)  More gifts at Uniqlo
10)  Additional gifts at Bench
11)  Hungry Pac crinkles at Food Choices
12)  Pick-up wrapped gifts at The Landmark

And off home.



My nephew noticed that our internet is kinda slow.  I attributed it to the router.  Thus, replaced the Belkin N300 with the Linksys E1200.  Initial observation, connection now does not disconnect from time to time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home