Monday, November 11, 2013

Tests

Took a leave today for it will be a battery of tests for me.

First stop is Makati Medical Center's Breast Clinic for my mammography and sonomammography. I have a 10AM appointment. Was early for my appointment.

Hope result/s will be a-OK. 

(To be continued...)

Uh-oh! Additional scans requested in my mammogram. 

For my sonomammogram, the doctor wrote cyst, hypoechoic while doing her scan. 

What I am worried is the additional scan requested during my mammogram. 

Had lunch of Eggs Ben at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf; then, back to MMC.

The result of my transrectal:

IMPRESSION:
Retroverted Uterus with Myoma Uteri as described.
Thin and Intact Endometrium.
Normal-sized Both Ovaries.

Will pick-up the result of my mammogram and sonomammogram on Thursday.  Hope everything is OK.

Before proceeding home, dropped by The Landmark to buy a whistle.  Yes, a whistle!  Will have to have it near me, in case of emergency.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home