Monday, November 25, 2013

More Tests

Took a day off from the office to take more tests as requested by my doctor.

My last intake was 10:30PM and was at Makati Medical Center around 9AM.  I was accommodated very quickly and efficiently.  I should already have my blood extracted already; but unfortunately, I am still below the 12 hour fasting.  So waited until 10:30AM.  #ThumbsUp to MMC

After the extraction, went to have my abdominal ultrasound.  It is so hard to fill-up my bladder.  And was worried because a consultant has to look the scan.  Also, it is the first time that after the scan, they ask me to urinate and have another scan again.  Uh-oh!

To relax, went to Glorietta after and watched again The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.  Odd.  The same scene where my tears fell, it did again!  Had my very late lunch while watching the movie.

Since the new CD of One Direction is already available, bought one as a gift to my inaanak for her birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home