Saturday, January 11, 2014

Renewal

Hair-pampering day.  Usually do it on Sundays; but since we have to go to the church tomorrow where we would be covering for a wedding, have to do it today.

After, had a quick lunch at Food Choices before proceeding to Greenbelt.  Would be availing the retention plan for my Sun Cellular broadband plan.  Took me more than one (1) hour to finish my business.  Tsk!  Tsk!

Next item on my list is to have the free Alcatel One Glory X I got from Sun Cellular rooted.  This unit has built-in apps that don't allow me to uninstall?!  I was only able to download AVG Antivirus, AVG Cleaner and Viber in the unit.  Even the updates of the apps already installed in the unit cannot be updated due to lack of space?!  Found one at Glorietta who was able to root the unit.

After, went to Mercury Drug to buy Berocca, cupcake-fix at Vanilla Cupcake Bakery then anticipated Mass.  Had dinner at Kaya Express.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home