Saturday, February 01, 2014

Snowpiercer

Because of the bad experience I have with the movie I chose yesterday, will try to make up today.

First, bought my ticket for Snowpiercer.  Since movie time is 12:55PM, ticked-off my "to-buy" items in the Photoworld Asia 2014 event.

a)  Video light -- I already have one but I think there should be two.  It will be used by my niece in the wedding we would cover.

b)  eneloop battery -- with the additional light, need to have additional back-up batteries.

Although not in my "to-buy" list, found the Rode Videomic Pro.  Hehehe!

Then, ate a quick lunch before my movie.


A sci-fi, action, drama movie directed by Bong Joon-Ho.  When an experiment to stop global warming went awry, nearly all life on Earth got killed with the onslaught of ice age; except for people on board the Snowpiercer, a life-sustaining train that travels around the world powered by a perpetual motion engine.  Inside the train, a class system evolved.  This reminds me of Jose Rizal's El Filibusterismo describing the ship, which reflects the class system in the Philippines that time.  Snowpiercer is a must-watch movie.

...and it definitely made up for the movie I watched yesterday.

After the movie, scoured for a hot shoe stand for mounting the video camera lights.

Attended the anticipated Mass, had dinner at Soi, and bought light bulbs for the house at True Value.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home