Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Haunt Bike

A holiday.  And I made up may mind to buy me a normal bicycle.  LOL

After trying out the eco-bike, I really need to know how to ride a bicycle before riding a battery-operated one that looks like a scooter.  Weh!

So, went to Cartimar Shopping Center which boasts of imported clothes, wet market, pet-related, plant-related, bicycle-related items at reasonable prices.

My script?  Alin po ang pinakamurang bicycle nyo?  (Translation: What is the cheapest bicycle in your store?)  Hehehe!

Well, I did not get the cheapest among from the different stores, but it looks good and still within the budget I allotted.

Since they know I would be using it to learn how to drive one, advised me to learn balance without the pedals.  Once I know how, I would attach the pedals and try again.


My niece was waiting for us and she wanted to see the bike.  And she loved it!

Since I wanted to buy a plate with "Electric Bicycle" written on it, went to CD-R King's Eco-Bike store at Quirino Avenue.  Was advised to go to the J.P. Rizal branch.  When we got there, they, too, no longer have a plate.  But they will inform me once it is available.

Next stop is Glorietta, where I have my lunch and movie.  Bought a discounted movie ticket for Haunt.

A horror film about a family who moved to the Morello House supposedly cursed as the father and three of their children died in suspicious circumstances, leaving the mother alone.  May not give the biggest scare, at least it has a story.  LOL

After the movie, bought a bicycle lock and wrench at The Landmark before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home