Saturday, May 10, 2014

Holster

My mall weekend.  My usual gala, and this time, to enjoy the air-conditioning.  The heat is tiring.

First, had lunch.  Tried Quiznos.  It is sandwich for lunch.  Similar to Subway.

No plans of watching a movie.  Instead, look for a case for my mirrorless camera.  It should be compact that I can put my camera in any bag but still protect it.  Was eyeing the Case Logic Day Holster, which I found on the internet.

So, went to SM Makati who sells Case Logic.  Yey!  They have one.  But the Day Holster for a compact system camera does not fit.  So, got one for a dSLR.


Since learned that an officer is writing a memo to employees who do not observe the business attire, am afraid that my black jeans might get scrutinized.  So went to The Landmark to buy pants.  Lucky, too, the store is on sale!

Checked out Uniqlo if still on sale, and just chill it at Glorietta 5 while waiting for the anticipated Mass.

After the anticipated Mass, had dinner at Pancake House.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home