Saturday, May 03, 2014

Sportsfest

It is the opening of our company's Sportsfest and it will be held at SM Arena.  A good excuse to go out of the house because of the heat.  And to think, the El Nino will start only in June?!


Got my shirt, my snacks and water, and stayed for a while to enjoy the air-conditioning.  Weh!

Left by 11AM to have lunch at El Pollo Loco at SM Mall of Asia before proceeding to Glorietta, my usual haunt.

Don't feel like watching the Spiderman movie... maybe after a few more weeks.  Many are saying the movie is good.  Went to Uniqlo to buy some items on sale.  That's when my niece followed suit.  Bought her a pair of shorts and skirt she can use for office.  She had her late lunch at Pancake House and we proceeded to Forever 21.  After we separated.  She went to Bench, I went to CD-R King.  Then I proceeded to attend the anticipated Mass.  Had dinner at Wee Nam Kee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home