Thursday, May 01, 2014

Labor Day

A holiday.

Since the heat is killing, decided to go to the mall.  At least, won't jack up the electricity bills by having the air-con/ fan and the TV on the whole day.  LOL

For lunch, decided again something new.  A newly opened pizza joint called Pizza Warehouse.  Not bad.  I have to still find something in their menu that I would go out of my way to eat again.


Was thinking of replacing my "gadget" bag, which is now being washed, so decided to stroll the mall for a possible replacement.  Not in a hurry anyway.

The route was Mercury Drug (for water), Lacoste, The Landmark, Glorietta stores, Rustan's, Cotton On, Uniqlo and back to Lacoste (hehehe!).

Had merienda at Food Choices.  Then, somehow, my feet brought me to Ocampo's.  Have been eyeing the round brilliant cut diamond earrings.  Left both light on the pocket and on my feet.  Weh!



Yesterday, picked-up the Elite Card I bought for Nana, Lyn and Vangie.  At least, they'll have unlimited free consultation with a physician, discounts, and free annual physical exam.  Also, got a health card for my niece.  The HMO is still processing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home