Monday, August 24, 2015

Executive Check-Up (Annual Physical Exam)

Scheduled my executive check-up (ECU) for today.  So, took a leave.  Timing, too, as the follow-up for my Japanese body therapy is this afternoon.

Unfortunately, I have my "period"; thus, to follow are my stool and urine tests.  My ECU will be done at Makati Medical Center.  It was a breeze.  But I have to wait for 1PM because the dentist will only arrive by then.

Good thing it is no longer raining when all my tests are completed--walked my way to Ayala Center.  Based on my activity tracker, my walk took 20 minutes at a speed of 8kph.  Weh!

Went to a dental clinic at Glorietta to set an appointment on Saturday for my prophylaxis.  Then, went to KARADA for my 3PM appointment (was already there at 2:30PM).

Warm water (within four hours) after the therapy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home