Friday, August 21, 2015

Hitman Inside Out

A holiday and my appointment at KARADA.  After dropping-off my niece in her office (she has work even if it is a holiday), was dropped off at Glorietta for my appointment.

Not bad.  Would have a follow-up treatment on Monday, right after my annual physical exam at Makati Medical Center.  Was also taught how to do my stretches.

Then, movie marathon!  Redeemed the coupon I got from BPI Amore for two movie tickets--Hitman: Agent 47 and Inside Out.  Just added PhP100.00 for the two movies.

Have lunch first at Food Choices before my movies.


A genetically modified Hitman, Agent 47, teams up with a woman against a corporation who aims to build an army like him.  Enjoyed the action.  The bottom line, it is not your past the makes you but what you make of yourself.


For my next movie, a girl struggles in moving to a new city with her family.  We "see" what is going in her mind.  It is the core memories which make up a person.  When something happens to the core memories, it is when we are shown how we should take the bad with the good.  It is the combination of joy, sadness, anger, disgust and fear that makes the spice of life.

vivofit 2 before going home.



Wednesday, August 19, 2015

"Bumped" Garmin vivosmart while surfing the internet.  So, during lunch, went to Garmin Concept Store at Glorietta 5 to buy one.  Weh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home