Wednesday, December 30, 2015

BB-8's Day Out

Decided to bring BB-8 in my "walk".

First stop is at Pet Express where I would be buying a gnawler dog bone for the rest of our dogs.  This is to ensure that they have something to do while firecrackers are triggered to welcome the new year.  Also, another ball for Tsubasa which he can actually bite (for our "bring me the ball" game) and also for my niece's dog, Theo.

BB-8 at Pet Express

Then, was dropped-off at Glorietta.  Planning to watch another Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) movie.  This time, it would be All You Need Is Pag-Ibig.

BB-8 at Glorietta

So, bought a ticket at Glorietta 4 Cinemas.  Decided not to use my mPass load to avail of the discount for my BPI Amore Card.

BB-8 buying ticket at Glorietta 4 Cinemas

Had lunch first at Food Choices before my movie.

BB-8 at Food Choices

Since I still have time for my movie, decided to stroll and maybe find something interesting.  Perhaps, another ball for my Tsubasa.  He is addicted to balls.  Hehehe!  Remembered there are items for pets at True Value, so stopped there.

BB-8 at True Value

Then, went to SM Makati.  Found a nice ball at Ace Hardware of said store.

BB-8 at SM Makati

Checked toys at ToysRUs.  Found the Little Live Pets.  Bought the Dancin' Danni at 10% off.

BB-8 at ToysRUs

"All You Need Is Pag-Ibig" is a movie of stories of several people in pursuit of love.  It shows the different faces and phases of love.  Definitely, the movie is better than the film which won 3rd Best Picture for the festival... even the Gatpuno Antonio Villegas Cultural Award.

For my dessert, went to The White Hat.

BB-8 at The White Hat

Decided to just do more window-shopping.  Went to The Landmark.

BB-8 at The Landmark

Even reached Greenbelt 5.

BB-8 at Greenbelt 5

Will buy groceries, including Nana's diapers.  Asked the driver to pick me up at The Landmark.  Since still have time, decided to have a snack at Big City.

BB-8 at Big City

Gave my purchases to the driver, bought groceries (there were lots of people, maybe buying items for their media noche).  Also, bought a cake with "Happy 2016" written on it at Goldilocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home