Saturday, November 28, 2015

Ayala Triangle Gardens' Christmas Lights and Sound Show 2015

Because of the slight pain in my back, no fast-paced walking this time. Would have to have time to "heal". LOL

Brought my new Canon PowerShot N2 for a test run. Took several photos with selfies this time. Hehehe!









No plans of watching a movie.  Will just tick-off some items in my to-do list.

Had a Mongolian bowl lunch at Food Choices, bought items at Mercury Drug, dessert at Vanilla Cupcake Bakery, Brothers M Tape and Didache for 2016 as Christmas gifts at National Bookstore, passed by Iconic for the promised box for my socks (weh!).  Had my receipts exchanged for raffle tickets--just in case I win a BMW.  Talked to the girl in-charge for the raffle.  Even had a selfie with her.  Haha!  She was curious what camera I bought.

Since my "angel" accidentally broke the angel topper in my Christmas tree being set up at home, looked for a replacement.  Found one at The Landmark.  But also went to Kultura.  Liked the one at Kultura although it is more expensive.  Anyway, it looked like the one that was broken.

Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Luk Yuen.

Since Edgar, the driver, mentioned he wanted to bring his sons to the Lights and Sound show at the Ayala Triangle Gardens, I told him to bring them when he picks me up at the mall, park the car and we would walk our way to the Gardens.  Marysan also sent a Viber message earlier and asked if she could join.  Hehehe!  I said she could and to bring my reliable Canon G10.

 

After the show, passed by Greenbelt Park for some photo-ops and treat them for dinner at McDonald's in Glorietta before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home