Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Christmas Shopping, Too

Took a leave (have to use ten of our fifteen leaves within the year) and planned to continue with my shopping.

  • Near SM Arena -- dropped off my niece at her work
  • Conti's -- ordered food for our noche buena to be picked-up on the 24th.  Our media noche will be from Emerald Garden Restaurant.
  • Greenbelt -- did some selfies with my Canon N2
  • Henry's Professional -- looked for Instax 300 at a discount
  • CameraHaus -- able to buy Instax 300 at a discount (hehehe!)
  • Bayo -- gifts for my "angels"
  • Bench -- more gifts for my "angels"
  • Bistro Ravioli -- lunch
  • Glorietta 4 Cinemas -- bought load for my mPass in preparation for the MMFF
  • The Landmark -- gifts for the guys and Nana
  • Glorietta 4 Cinemas -- Victor Frankenstein (no plan of watching a movie but somehow got tired with 9,000+ steps shopping)
  • Mary Grace -- picked-up the brownies for my gifts that I ordered
  • The Landmark -- more gifts and where I will be picked-up as I have my earlier purchases placed in the store's package counter
My selfies and others...





Back to my movie...


The movie is about a radical scientist, Victor Frankenstein, and his protege Igor Strausman.  Their research and experiment is for immortality.  But the experiment went too far causing horrifying consequences.  The movie is from the perspective of Igor, trying to understand how Victor "ticks".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home