Saturday, April 09, 2016

Dentist?

Already made an appointment. When my dentist looked what was ailing me, he asked that an x-ray be made on my teeth. Unfortunately, the lab was closed because it is a holiday. So, made another appointment to my dentist next Saturday and will have the x-ray on a weekday.

Had lunch at Italianni's. Then, decided to watch a movie. Glorietta 4 Cinemas stopped selling tickets due to technical problems. There is a problem in the air-conditioning system.

So, went to Pacsafe Flagship Store at Glorietta 5 to buy the camera sling bag. Then, went to The Landmark to buy an electric fan to replace the defective one.

Then, just walked. Was also looking for a portable fan to handle the heat. Bought at SM at a 50% discount.

Attended the anticipated Mass. Since there is no air-con, many are fanning themselves. Good thing I already have my portable rechargeable fan.

Ate at Pho Hoa, bought vitamin E and flaxseed at Health Options, and groceries at The Landmark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home