Sunday, March 06, 2016

iPhone 6s

Called Smart regarding their retention plan.  Unfortunately, if you avail of it, my unlimited data plan will now have a cap... which I don't like.  So, decided to buy the iPhone 6s as replacement of my unit.

But first, went to Fort Santiago to attend our camera club's monthly meeting.  Have to wear a black shirt for the ID picture.  Also, submitted my entries for photo theme "Framed".

Stayed a few minutes then left.  Will do the groceries, including Nana's diapers.  Went to The Landmark for the groceries.  Once done, asked the driver to bring my purchase home.

Then went to the A Shop.  There are several Apple stores at Glorietta; but, this is the shop I got a discount just by downloading their mobile app.  Hehehe!

Went to OtterBox for my new phone's case and Halo for its pouch.

Have a Mongolian snack at Food Choices before proceeding home.  c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home