Friday, May 27, 2016

Ratchet, Clank And Apocalypse

Took a leave to take the medical tests requested by my OB-Gyne.  Already made an appointment so that I would complete all tests in the morning and have the afternoon free.

Will get the result of my mammography and sonomammography on June 1.  For the other test:

Retroverted Uterus with Myoma Uteri as described.
Thin and Intact Endometrium.
Normal-sized Both Ovaries.

Then, walked my way to The Landmark.  Bought discounted movie tickets for Ratchet & Clank, and X-Men: Apocalypse.  Had Mongolian lunch at Food Choices before my movies.


In "Ratchet & Clank", Ratchet, a mechanic, with his newfound robot friend, Clank, join the fight against Chairman Drek from destroying the galaxy.  Not really exciting.

Since I still have time for my next movie, ticked-off some items in my list like cable charger for my iPad, walnuts, gnawler for my dogs, Oracare, fish oil.


"X-Men: Apocalypse" continues after Mystique saves the world in 1973, becoming a hero to mutants, as she hides in the shadows while saving other mutants in bad situations.  Then, a powerful mutant awakens from thousand of years of slumber who aims to rule the world.  Like the action, special effects, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home