Friday, August 26, 2016

Executive Check-Up

Have scheduled to take my executive check-up at Makati Medical Center.  Would have to be there by 8:30AM.  Have to fast, too, for 12-14 hours.

MMC's Health Hub is very efficient and friendly.  Also met a friend's friend.  Maybe the reason I got a very, very VIP treatment.  LOL.  Was able to finish before lunch time.  Had my brunch at Pancake House in the hospital.

Normally, would have walked my way to Ayala Center but because it is raining, took a cab instead.  As soon as I reached Glorietta, bought a discounted movie ticket for The Secret Life Of Pets.  Since there is still time, decided to window shop.  Remembered I wanted my niece in Korea to download for me some TV series.  Decided to buy a 1TB external hard drive which my other niece can bring when she visit her ate.  Bought one at Standard Computer Center.


Back to my movie.  A pet dog was surprised when his human brought home another dog.  Obviously, the two won't get along until the two are forced to work together when they got lost in New York City.  Fun, light, warm.  It also takes to have true friends.

After the movie, bought vitamin E at Healthy Options and my late dessert at Cold Stone Creamery.  Then just walked while waiting for my ride home.  Was late to be picked-up.  It was raining heavily and many streets are flooded.  In our route home, you can see few public transport (jeepney) if any and people wading through flooded streets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home