Saturday, August 13, 2016

Poke Stop

Walked my way to The Landmark.  Since I did not time my walk, was able to try the House of Lasagna which I always pass by and hope to try.  Tried their specialty of Lasagne Frederico and Oreo Cheesecake.

Playing the Pokemon Go.  It is a good excuse to walk to find pokemons.  And it seems the malls are joining the trend by providing PokeStops and lures.  Actually, was able to find a something in the Greenbelt pond.  I wonder if this marks the stops or the lures.  What is funny, seeing people in the same area, stopping to catch pokemon or to stop at PokeStop.


Decided not to watch a movie for I might miss the anticipated Mass.  Went to Mercury Drug to tick-off some items on my list.  Then, just walked to catch more pokemons.  Remembered, to buy a beverage dispenser and looked for one.  Was able to buy at SM.  Then, attended the anticipated Mass.  One of the senior ladies who usually attends the anticipated Mass had her birthday; was able to get one of her party souvenirs.  Hehehe!

I had dinner at Pho Bac and bought groceries at The Landmark before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home