Saturday, July 30, 2016

Nerve

Would submit first the documents needed for our visa processing.  Initially, meet-up is at McDonald's along EDSA corner Evangelista Street.  But since I was able to borrow my brother's driver, decided to go straight to Adam's Express Travel.  Right decision as my friends I'm supposed to meet-up is way, way late.  Submitted the forms and left.

Had lunch at The Aristocrat before being dropped-off at Glorietta.

Bought a discounted movie ticket for Nerve.  Then just window-shopped while waiting for the movie to begin.


Back to my movie, Vee Delmonico, an industrious school senior, becomes involved in an online game of escalating dares with sinister implications.  Fun with the hint of mystery.

After the movie, decided to drop by because of the sale.  Buy one and 50% off on the second item (with lower amount).  Bought Kiburi 55 black and waterproof Himaya GTX.  Will pick the items later before going home but already wore the Kiburi (left the Geox sandals I am wearing instead).

Then, walked... the better to meet my "steps".  Hehe!  Attended the anticipated Mass and we had dinner at Italianni's.  Supposed to do some groceries at The Landmark but there were lots of people (it's payday).  Since we will be going to Pet Express, decided to do my groceries instead at SM Hypermart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home