Tuesday, November 01, 2016

All Saints Day

My usual on All Saints Day, would go to Manila Memorial Park to visit my Nanay's eldest sister.  Then we would go to McDonald's for an early breakfast.  Drop by Sgt. Mariano Cemetery to leave the flowers for my Nanay and Tatay and light a candle.  Back home.  By 2PM, would go again to Sgt. Mariano Cemetery to visit my Nanay and Tatay, bring flowers to my Tatay's parents (he usually does this when he was alive).

Did  all this.

When we were at McDonald's, it rained hard.  Wait for it to stop before going to Sgt. Mariano Cemetery.  I have Edgar (driver) and Lyn with me.  Usually I have Nana with me but she is now bedridden.


The second time I went to Sgt. Mariano Cemetery, I have Lyn and Tin with me (plus Edgar).  Instead of going to Pancake House before going home, went to The Landmark to have merienda and buy groceries.  Also bought a gift for my inaanak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home