Friday, October 21, 2016

Day 12: Best Of Europe & Marian Pilgrimage

6AM call time, 7AM buffet breakfast, 8AM departure.

Would be leaving Fatima, Portugal to Burgos, Spain. It will be a whole day drive.

Upon arriving, went to Catedral de Burgos where we will have a Mass led by our pilgrimage chaplain.




We then checked-in at our hotel, Hotel Puerta de Burgos.

That's when I learned I have my monthly period. Oh, no! What timing. Just when we are about to go to Lourdes, France. I won't be able to bathe in the miraculous water.

Also, since we would just be staying overnight, our luggage is left in the bus and brought only what we would need for the night. The sanitary napkin I brought from the Philippines is in my big bag. So asked for the directions to the nearest pharmacy or supermarket. Found the pharmacy but it is not carrying the item. Found Al Campo (supermarket) where I was able to buy one. The problem without knowing the brand or the language, took some time to decide which to buy. LOL

Went back to the hotel for our dinner.

Note: Luv the sanitary napkin I bought! It is big yet comfortable. I won't worry having a leak even on a long drive, which we will do tomorrow on the way to Lourdes, France. I think the brand is Auchan. They (Spaniards) must really be big women. Weh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home