Saturday, December 03, 2016

Preparation

Walked my way to Conti's at Greenbelt 2.  This is to have lunch and already order the food for our Christmas Eve Noche Buena.  Will pick it up on the 24th of December at 11AM.

Then walked to Glorietta.  On the way, bought a Geox sandal on sale.  I have lots of Christmas gifts for myself.  Weh!   Also, bought Christmas gift for Nico, one less on my list.  Have it gift-wrapped already at The Landmark.  Left my purchases at the department store's package counter--the better for me to buy more!  Hehehe!

Bought an external hard disk at Standard Computer Center.  This is for the movies and TV series downloaded which I can watch in my TV.

Since my Acer K10 became defective (I had my personal projector used for our office meetings since we seem to lack projectors.  Tsk!  Tsk!  The vendor I left the projector did not turn it off even during lunch break that by the time we are using it in the afternoon, saw white dots.  Have to have it sent to the service center the same day.), was thinking of buying another pocket projector.  Saw the Lenovo P0510.

Attended the anticipated Mass.

Plan to have our dinner at Wee Nam Kee at Ayala Triangle so that after we can watch the sound and light show.  The show is a dud!


Sunday, December 04, 2016

Once more, had salubsob.  Since can't remove it properly, went to the Emergency Room of Adventist Medical Center (formerly Manila Sanitarium).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home