Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Vertigo

Woke up with the room rotating when I sit or stand up.  Good thing, I have one Serc medicine.  Took it and asked to buy more.

My niece also did not go to her office, she says "work from home".

Even sick, what I wanted done has been completed today... almost.

1)  Set-up the last IP Camera, the replacement was delivered to my office yesterday.  Finally, it is working fine--panning and image is not out-of-focus.  I have configured it last night, ready to be mounted.

2)  My Mary, Untier of Knots has been blessed.


I still have an order pending from Lazada and was supposed to receive it today (delivered to my office).  Asked an officemate to pay for it first since it's cash on delivery.  Would have placed it in my nephew's room.

Still, am satisfied.  Particularly, I learned yesterday that I can view my camera through my mobile phone and tablet's mobile application.  Thought initially I can only use it when my devices are connected to the same network as the IP cameras.  Yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home