Saturday, September 30, 2017

Tests

Because of the result of my Annual Physical Exam (APE), would go to a cardiologist.  Thus, went to Makati Medical Center (MMC).  Plan to be there before 9AM, the doctor's clinic hours.

Have listed my name and decided to go the MMC HealthHub.  My APE report does not include the stool result since I submitted it September 21.  The APE report's cut-off was September 20.  Was able to get the test result and everything is normal.

Then, went to my OB-Gyne's clinic to have me listed on a weekday.  She only accepts appointment on Saturday's for pregnant women.

Back to the cardiologist's clinic, learned that she only accepts existing patients on Saturday.  Since I am new, it has to be on a weekend.  Great!

So, had an early lunch of arroz caldo and asado siopao at Dimsum 'n Dumplings at MMC.

Stayed awhile at MMC while waiting for my schedule for my eye doctor.  It is just a stone's throw away at MMC.  By 1PM, was at Abesamis Eye Vision Care.  At least, I did not have to change my eyeglasses.

Then, walked my way to Ayala Center.  Tried brisk walking.  Took me at 9:57min/km pace walk.  Slow.  Should be 9min/km or faster.

Just walked around the mall (no plans of watching a movie), bought a few things which caught my fancy while waiting for the anticipated Mass.  Socks (feeling the scratch of the garter of my MBT slip on), Mr. Beams Stand Anywhere Motion Detector Night Light, travel adaptor, folding stool, blow lantern, etc.

Attended the anticipated Mass.  We had dinner at Phobac, groceries at The Landmark before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home