Friday, May 11, 2018

Check-Up

Took a leave go to my OB Gyne for the result of my sonomammogram.  Usually, it is first come first serve.  Now, she requires appointment.  Since it is the first time I knew, her secretary kindly squeezed me in.

Was already at Makati Medical Center in the morning.  Have myself listed for my OB Gyne.  Also for my gastroenterologist for May 18 (she doesn't have clinic until then).  Went to BDO to load up on LoadXtreme.  Early lunch at Pancake House in Makati Medical Center.  Then, waited at my OB Gyne's clinic.

My next lab test would be on August.

Then, walked my way to Ayala Center.  Bought discounted movie ticket for Higher Power.  While waiting for the start of the movie, bought items in my shopping list--water filter, Anker cable, knee high.


Back to my movie.  Joseph Steadman finds himself an unwilling test subject just because his DNA matched.  He is to be transfigured (designed as a god) to save the world.  Zzzzzz.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home