Monday, April 09, 2018

I Kill Giants

A holiday.

First, went to SM Mall of Asia.  Planning to buy rosaries, keychains with Benedictine medal/cross at St. Paul's.  I have requested Norlie to have them blessed at San Beda.

Then, was dropped off at Glorietta.  Would watch I Kill Giants.

Did window shopping while waiting for my movie.  Received an SMS from Kuya to buy a paper shredder.  Would buy one before I go home.


Barbara Thorson thinks she is saving the town by veering the giant away from the town.  An oddball, she is a butt of school bullies.  She found a friend who is new in town and convinces her about the giant.  It is actually a girl's imagination that if she kill the giant, she saves her mom from death.  When I am watching this, I feel I have seen similar plot... possibly the movie "A Monster Calls"?

Lessons from "I Kill Giants":
* All things die and people need to find joy in the living.
* Come to not fear the end.
* Embrace life without denial.
* We're stronger than we think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home