Saturday, April 07, 2018

Irritating

Until this project is not fully implemented, it causes irritation.  It seems all that will cause the delay is happening, projected or not.  And it has been eating my "me" time on weekends (even the holidays).

Decided to go to the office to check on the tasks still to be serviced and remind those responsible.  But first, ate lunch at Claudette's.  After, walked to the office.  Got the information I needed.  TXTed and Vibered as needed.  Then, walked my way to Ayala Center.

Ticked items from my list.  Had Mongolian lunch at Food Choices.  Prayed the last day for the Novena to the Divine Mercy at Mary, Mother of Hope Chapel--tomorrow is the Feast Day of the Divine Mercy.  Also attended the anticipated Mass there.

Had supper at PhoBac, bought groceries at The Landmark before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home