Saturday, May 12, 2018

Ouch!

Walked my way to Ayala Center.  Using my newly bought MBT sandals, got a blister.  Good thing, there's a Mercury Drug along the Dela Rosa elevated walkway.  Stopped there and bought band-aid.  Thanks for small blessing!  c",)

Will not watch a movie.

Went to Shakey's thinking of claiming the promo from Lazada.  Learned I can only claim it from Monday to Thursday.  Will do it on Monday after I vote.

So, had Mongolian lunch at Food Choices.  Then, ticked-off items in my list: adaptor (at True Value), stapleless stapler (at National Bookstore), wet wipes (at Daiso Japan).  Made reservation at Karada Philippines for tomorrow and read the book I brought ("We Will Be Judged By Love" by Fr. Gabriele Amorth, SSP) at Food Choices while waiting for the anticipated Mass.

Went to The Landmark which is on sale.  All items are marked 10% off (except for items marked with higher discount).  Bought rechargeable batteries and insect trap.

Attended the anticipated Mass then we had dinner at Phobac.  Bought groceries at The Landmark before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home