Sunday, July 15, 2018

Back Treatment

Already made reservation yesterday.  This would be the first time since the fire that I would take my back treatment.

It was raining hard.  Good thing when I went down, the rain already stopped and there are taxis along Buendia waiting for passengers.  Took a taxi to Glorietta.  Waited at Mercury Drug for the mall to open.  As soon as it did, went to KARADA.

Instead of having lunch after my treatment, went to the activity center where there are Fuji cameras on sale.  My Instax Mini 90 is working fine but my Instax Wide 300 is not.  I wasn't able to find my Instax SQ10; thus, decided to buy one.  Aside from the freebies, also got a 10% discount.  Also put a screen protector on the camera's LCD display by my suki.

Had late lunch for spinach and feta cheese ravioli plus warm water at Bistro Ravioli.  Bought small bilao of Razon's pancit luglug, one big bucket of Jollibee ChickenJoy for our meryenda at home.

Since there is no taxi at the taxi stand, took Grab instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home