Thursday, June 21, 2018

More Delivery

The cabinets and shoe rack I ordered from The Landmark, and computer table and computer chair from SM will be delivered today.

My niece also shared me her Netflix account.  Was able to cast the Netflix show on the TV we were able to save from the fire.

Both my nieces have to leave, leaving our "angels" to receive the item.  The computer table and chair arrived first.  The items from The Landmark arrived when my niece Pam is already at the condo.

Understand we needed a printer and a fast internet since my two nieces would be working from home.

Bought a Canon MG3070S which only costs P2,999.00.  It can copy, print, scan wirelessly.

Also, went to Globe for their Globe At Home product which has 5MBPS unlimited internet with no lock-up.  The important thing is the no lock-up for we do not know when we can build our house and transfer there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home