Friday, June 15, 2018

Delivery

For the past two weeks, either I go alone or with my niece to the condo to have it furnished.

* Power outlet installation for the water heater
* Water heater installation
* Curtain blinds installation
* Grill measurement
* Fix power outlet for air-conditioner
* Air-conditioner installation (my requirement for us to move-in.  Hehehe!)

Also I go to the mall to purchase some items I need as well as have my MacBook Air checked.  It would cost me a lot to have the parts replaced.  It has to be connected to power because battery is no longer working.  Bought other appliances at The Landmark at a discount, cabinets.  Was able to buy a simple computer table at SM Makati.

The other appliances and furniture bought at CW Home Depot will delivered to the condo today.  My nieces and I would be there to already arrange them.

By tomorrow, we would be able to move in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home