Saturday, April 06, 2019

Toyota, X-Ray Result

As planned, went to Toyota Makati.  Lucky for the one who took notice of us when we went to the showroom (maybe my ordinary T-shirt and maong capri pants is not impressive enough), she got a sale.

Will get a PhP30,000 price off (so it is like buying an automatic Avanza for the price of a manual transmission), almost half the price for the comprehensive insurance, free LTO plus the usual freebies.  Paid the reservation fee.

Then, went to Makati Medical Center to get the result of my X-ray and give a copy to my doctor.

Sacralized L5 otherwise normal lumbosacral spine.

Got an SMS from my brother that the itinerary has to change.  I was supposed to be dropped-off at Glorietta so that the driver can now service my niece by 1PM.  Instead, have to pass by the seamstress to get the address, go to Dolores to put the items he is looking for inside a locked bodega, buy a new SIM for the driver.  Went to the condo to pick-up my niece and set-up the new SIM.

Dropped my niece at BGC, was dropped at Glorietta and the driver will go back to my niece.

Bought items on my list, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Phobac.

Ooopss... when the driver went online using the mall's free hotspot, his new number was reflected in Viber.  Informed my niece who bought a new SIM and gave instructions what to do so that it will not reflect in Viber.  Hayyy....



The story continues...

While at Toyota, my driver received an SMS from the second wife instructing him that after me, he proceeds to their house.  Obviously, the driver informed me.  My reaction? "ANG KAPAL!!!"  The driver has the wit to close his mobile phones.  Have been telling him to change his mobile number.

While at Makati Medical Center, received an SMS from my brother informing me that he asked Yayay to inventory his things (actually one on his list is mine for I paid for it) in Dolores and Edgar is not answering.  Told him the two items are in Dolores, the Santa Claus was at the seamstress at Filmore for they have it repaired.  They asked for the address.  I said, "Hindi alam ni Teresita kung saan pinagawa?"  Learned later from the driver that said seamstress is also going to their house.  Advised to have Yayay go to Dolores tomorrow and will tell Edgar to be there.

So, went to the seamstress to get the exact address.  TXTed the address and the amount.  My brother requested if possible that Edgar still to get the Santa Claus.  Just to end this issue, said yed.  Then to Dolores to put the items to be "inventoried" in lock and key.  Only Yayay and I have the key.  Advised the guard to ensure any item brought in or out should be logged.



The story continues the following day...

When I saw Yayay and Edgar in Dolores remotely via the IP camera I installed, captured a screenshot and sent it to my brother via Viber and informed him that both are in Dolores.  My purpose?  So that they will know that I have installed a CCTV there without them knowing.  And any shenanigans the second wife is planning to do, she should think twice.

Also informed him that since Yayay is already there, they will pick-up the Santa Claus, bring it to their house with Yayay bringing the item inside.  Indirectly, they would know that the reason Edgar is not going inside their house is because of my instruction.  They can easily say he stole something when he went inside.

Guess what?  Another harsh message from the second wife to the second to the last mobile number (the number shown in Viber) was sent again.

My plan?  I will send a picture of it to my brother via Viber with the advise that his daughter actually bought another SIM (she did, from my suki) when we learned that the new number of Edgar was reflected in Viber when he went online yesterday.  My niece even went to the extent of setting it up so that the latest number will not be reflected in Viber.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home