Friday, May 31, 2019

Quezon Godzilla

I wanted to watch Quezon's Game (the third of the Filipino heroes whose lives were made into film).  Was dropped-off at Glorietta.  Oops... it is not being shown here.  Called Edgar to pick me up and we will be going to Market! Market!

I am not familiar with this mall... guess I have to familiarise myself so as not to get lost. Ordered tickets online.

First, had lunch at Pancake House before my movie marathon.

My first movie is Godzilla II: King of the Monsters.

Between movies, window-shopped.  Went to Electronics Boutique where I bought audio jack which I am going to use for our road trip, American Bazaar, Watsons, Daiso Japan.

Now, my second movie is "Quezon's Game".

After, I was picked-up by Edgar on our agreed pick-up point (where I was actually dropped-off earlier).  Went to Glorietta to buy the 31% off Baskin Robbins ice cream.  Picked-up my Lazada purchase at SM Makati.  Then, proceeded home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home