Saturday, June 08, 2019

Tagaytay Break-In

The second leg of my Toyota Avanza's break-in is going to Tagaytay.  Initially, we were planning on going to Sky Ranch in Pampanga.  Since I was not able to avail of the discount, decided to go to Tagaytay instead.  Already listed our itinerary.  ETD is 9AM.

I only invited Manong as there will be a lot of walking.  I think Norlie would be having a hard time keeping up with us.  I also gave Manong my used mobile phone which I promised.  I created a GMail account for him.  Also installed Spotify--he enjoyed the oldies but goodies we played in the car during our trip to Zoobic Safari.

First stop is at Petron to fill-up the gas tank.  Then, we are on our way via South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) and Skyway.

Our itinerary:
  • Pink Sisters Convent and Church
  • People's Park in the Sky
  • Our Lady of Manaog at Tierra de Maria
  • LZM Restaurant (at Ayala Malls Serin) for lunch.  They are famous for their bulalo.  Must try is their bangus and chicken (which is out of stock at that time).
  • Museo Orlina
  • Bag of Beans (at Twin Lakes) for our merienda
  • Rowena's Pasalubong and Restaurant (at Cliffhouse Tagaytay) to buy pasalubong. They are known for their pineapple tart.  Bought a box for Manong and for Edgar for their pasalubong.
Tired but we enjoyed our trip.



It is my Nanay's birthday.  Prayed a rosary for her during the drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home