Saturday, September 07, 2019

Bang & Olufsen

As planned, I would be going to Bang & Olufsen's service center.  My niece was already with me because she would be picking-up her boss and see him off to the airport.  But first, went to StorageMart to get the bluetooth speaker I want to have repaired.  I was, then, dropped-off at Shangri-La Plaza.  Waited for it to open.

There were actually two buildings connected to each other.  I was in the wrong building.  When I finally was advised where to go, I said "wow!" when I saw it.  Sosyal!  There are a few people in this mall since they carry high-end brands.


I finally saw the store.  I did not even leave my Beoplay A1 for it to have it repaired.  I just have to forget the device and connect it again with my mobile device.  Duh?!

Walked my way to SM Megamall. Since my niece and the driver would take sometime to pick me up, already had my lunch at El Pollo Loco.  Then, went to Pet Express where I bought some treats for Tsubasa and Theo.  This is where I waited for them to pick me up.

Dropped my niece at the condo before proceeding to Glorietta.  No time for movies, so just strolled.

Attended the anticipated Mass at Mary Mother of Hope Chapel at The Landmark, supper at Phobac, groceries before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home