Monday, October 28, 2019

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Did not work today.  Already made an appointment for the conduction velocity EMG-NCV test at Makati Medical Center.

For weeks now, my right hand seems weak.  When I wake, there's slight pain and a bit hard to hold an item.  It is the first time I will take this kind of test.  There is no problem with first test; but, the second test wherein it is like acupuncture...

The result:

Technical description:
NCV study showed
1) Normal distal latencies, conduction velocities and CMAPs of both median and right ulnar motor nerves.
2). Normal both median sensory study at D1, D3 and D4.
3) Normal both radial and ulnar distal sensory conduction and SNAPs at D1 and D4 respectively.

EMG-- no abnormal spontaneous activity over muscles tested including both lower paracervical.  Recruitment patters are normal.

Impression:
Normal EMG-NCV study of both upper extremities.  There is no electrophysiologic evidence of cervial radiculopathy at this time.

Will have it interpreted by my doctor.  But I guess everything is normal?  If it is, why I am feeling this in my right arm/ hand?

Had lunch first at Pancake House before walking my way to Makati Cinema Square where I will be buying a Selenite lamp at 5th Dimension Crystal Shop.

Took a jeepney to Glorietta, bought discounted movie ticket for Zombieland: Double Tap.


Columbus, Tallahassee, Wichita and Little Rock moves to the White House as they face off against evolved zombie, fellow survivors and growing pains of a makeshift family.  Fun.

Went to Rustan's Supermarket for the walnuts, milk tea fix at Tiger Sugar before leaving Glorietta.  Psssed by Waltermart because I forgot to buy something at Japan Home Center or Daiso Japan or Mimiso.  Then proceeded home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home