Friday, November 01, 2019

All Saints Day

Woke up really early as we would be going to Manila Memorial Park to visit the grave of Mommy Cora, Uncle Terry and, now, Uncle Ben.  My Nanay often does this when she was alive.  Will do it for her.

With me is Lyn.  Edgar (the driver) brought with him his two sons, Monay and Luis.  They wanted to visit Uncle Ben.


Flowers, candles and, most importantly, prayers.  Also sprinkled Holy Water on their graves.  First stop was at Mommy Cora and Uncle Terry.  Then, walked to Uncle Ben.

We would be proceeding to Sgt. Mariano Cemetery for a quick visit to my Nanay, Tatay, Lolo Gorio, Lola Clara, Uncle Popo, Uncle Eli, Uncle Nes and Tita Leony.  We also lit candles at the chapel of the cemetery.  I lit one for Nana, Lily and Vangie, praying for the repose of their souls.

Will be back after lunch with my nieces.


Should be going with my two nieces; but, one was under the weather.  Thus, it will be with my one niece.  Passed by Paseo de Magallanes to pick-up my sister-in-law before proceeding to Sgt. Mariano Cemetery.

After lighting candles and saying prayers, left my niece and sister-in-law as I would go to my Lolo Gil and Lola Tinay.  Woah!  Somebody else is already buried at their gravesite.  My Tatay is usually the one arranging/ fixing their graves.  I don't think we received any notice that there are dues to pay to avoid this happening...

For pagpag, we ate at Pancake House in Paseo de Magallanes.  Then, proceeded home.

☆☆☆☆

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home