Thursday, December 24, 2020

Ruled Out

Will pick-up the food I ordered at Conti's for our noche buena.  At 9AM, already left the condo with Edgar.  There were already people waiting for their turn as they are walk-in customers.  Since I already placed my order and paid for it at the start of December, roughly, I was there about 15 to 20 minutes.  #ThumbsUp

After, we went to The Landmark Supermarket to buy a few items.  After my groceries, since the department store is already open by 10AM, checked if Burlington is selling their face mask on retail.  Nope.

I have instructed Edgar to get my X-ray result on the 26th and gave him the form so that it will be released to him.  I guess, there would be no releasing of results on the 24th and on Christmas day.  c",)

At home, decided to check if the result is available online.  And, it is!

Normal cardiopulmonary findings.
Mild thoracic dextrocoliosis, unchanged.

Thank You, Lord! 🙏

At 10PM, my niece and I would be joining the Solemnity of the Nativity of the The Lord Mass.  We would not be having our noche buena at 12 midnight as I would be having my bread and water only on Fridays.  We ate around 9PM, instead.

While waiting for the 10PM Mass, finished the Netflix series I am watching, "The Ripper".  It is a crime documentary of the Yorkshire Ripper serial killer, who murdered 13 women between 1975 and 1980.  It also pointed out the failure of the West Yorkshire Police who have doggedly stuck that the motive is similar to the infamous serial killer in 1888 known as Jack the Ripper.

When my other niece arrived, we started with the series "Sweet Home".  Hmm... it seems we would be binge watching this holiday break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home