Saturday, January 09, 2021

Bad Guys

Already had appointment with my dentist for my regular check-up.  By 10AM, I am already at her clinic, Catipon Dental Clinic.

Learned again something new.  Need to relax my mouth's muscles for it affects my chewing tooth.  And to do that, touch your tongue to behind your upper teeth, close your mouth and open/ part your teeth.  Another is to be sure to cut your food to pieces to help your chewing teeth.

After, went to Glorietta to buy food to-go at the Pancake House.  If Edgar, the driver, was not able to find a parking slot infront of my dentist's clinic's building, he would be parking at Waltermart where I would be buying the food there instead.  But he was able to find one.  So, bought first Orahex-AF at Mercury Drug before proceeding to Glorietta.

Placed my order.  Will be back to pick-up the food as I decided to go to True Value to buy a hook.  Returned to "Pancake House" to pick-up my food and proceeded home.

Finally, I would be able to finish the series I am watching at Netflix.  I wanted to know what will happen next, the who and the why.

Promotional poster

A special crime team was formed headed by Detective Oh Gu-tak, a detective who got suspended due to excessive force.  His team consists of Bad Guys to work on cases and hunt other criminals which the police are unable to do so.  He chose three convicts who are released in jail every time they are on a case and their sentence reduced for every case solved/ lives saved.  First member is Pak Un-Cheol, a mob boss who managed to be on top of the gangster chain in 25 days.  The second member is Jung Tae-soo, a once hired hit man who never make mistakes who suddenly turned himself in.  The last member  is  Lee Jung-moon, the youngest member of Mensa but is a psychopath serial killer.  With them is the ambitious Inspector Yoo Mi-young.

Action, drama and a very few comic relief keeps you glued.  Questions like why these convicts were chosen, the link between them, the twists/ manipulation, etc.  Luv it!  It is wonderfully wrapped-up.  But I would not complain if there would be a second season, and hopefully, the same characters/ actors.

Of the five, I like Jung Tae-soo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home