Saturday, December 26, 2020

Alice in Borderland

Decided to finish my other Netflix series, Voice 2.  The lead actor here happens to be in Sweet Home, too!  Hehehe!

I have already watched the "Voice 2", it is just, sometimes, I liked watching them again.

Our next Netflix series is Alice in Borderland.   My other niece learned that there is already a Season 2 for this series and she doesn't want to watch the first season now.  She likes binge watching continuously all season/s of the series.

From Netflix Korea

"Alice in Borderland" is a Japanese science fiction thriller based on the manga of the same name.  Arisu with his bestfriends Chota and Karube, finds themselves in an abandoned Tokyo.  As they try to searche for civilization, they find themselves trapped in the city and forced to participate in dangerous games to survive.  Friendship.  Betrayal.  Intellect.  Will to survive.  All intertwined making this series "click".  #ThumbsUp đź‘Ť  Cannot wait for Season 2.  But what I am sure, will watch Season 1 again once Season 2 is available.

1 Comments:

At 5/09/2022 05:45:00 PM, Blogger jacksonlevi said...

I am Jackson Levi From Australia. I am So Glad to see your post. You did a great job in this post. It was very helpful for me. Thank you for sharing this Blog. Netflix Phone Number Australia is the one-stop solution to all your Netflix-related problems. If Netflix itself can’t resolve your problem With our exclusive services is the most reliable toll-free number in the industry.
Visit Here- https://pchelpreviews.com/netflix/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home