Saturday, January 16, 2021

You're All Surrounded

My usual weekend is being in the mall.  But with the #COVID19 pandemic, this has to be changed.  Thus, going out on weekends is few and far between.

Today, have to go out and go to Honda Cars Makati to pay for the repair of my Honda HR-V and pick it up.  Last week, Edgar, the driver, loaded up gasoline in my car before picking me up at the office.  Anyway, it is not gas.. it is diesel!  He insists that he asked to fill-up the car with gasoline; even, getting ideas that the gasoline station mixes their gasoline with diesel.  Duh?!  My service advisor asked me last Monday (that is when the car was brought to the service center) if we were to proceed with the repair or have the gasoline station pay for it.  Huh?!  I think the latter is very unlikely to happen.  Now, I have to shell out PhP25,000.00 for this big mistake.

Since I am already out of the house, wanted to check some religious books at St. Paul's.  After paying for the repairs (Edgar will pick up the car later), went to SM Mall of Asia.



Bought the following books:
  • The Exorcist Files -- Interviews by Joy L. Cuadrante
  • The Voice of Divine Love -- By Arlene Dayrit
  • Godforsaken, why we long for a compassionate God when we suffer -- By Fr. John del Rosario
  • Between Christ and Satan -- By Kurt E. Koch
Across St. Paul's is a kiosk for Towelite.  Saw a dry bag which I can use as my bug-out bag.  Although there is no on "Sale" on display, the bags are on sale!  Bought a 20L dry bag.


And since I am already there, decided to buy food-to-go at Super Bowl of China.


I do hope I am their lucky buena mano as I am their first customer for the day. 😊

And finally, finished another Korean television series in Netflix.  It is You're All Surrounded.  I was actually looking for a Korean series starring Cha Seung-won for I liked him in another Korean television series A Korean Odyssey as Woo Ma-wang, the Bull Demon King.  I did not know that with him also in this series (You're All Surrounded) is Lee Seung-gi, who is Son Oh-gong, the Great Sage Equal to Heaven, in the "A Korean Odyssey" until my niece pointed it out to me.  Hehehe!  Both of them are young here in this series.

Promotional poster

There's comedy, action, drama and romance.  Even here, Cha Seung-won and Lee Seung-gi already has "chemistry".

Kim Ji-yong (Lee Seung-gi) witnessed the murder of her mother at a young age.  There was also an attempt on his life that he has to go missing, ending up on an orphanage and able to change his name to Eun Dae-gu.  In charge of his mother's case, who is supposed to be a witness, is Seo Pan-seok (Che Seung-won), whom Dae-gu believes conspired with his mother's killer.  He became a detective in order to investigate his mother's death and ended-up in Detective Seo's team.  With him are three rookies Eo Soo-sun (who attended the same middle school as Ji-yong/ Dae-gu), Park Tae-il (who left medicine to be a detective) and Ji Gook (geeky and talkative guy).  Like!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home